Candidates are recommended to poses knowledge of mathematics, physics and
english, enabling them to understand and apply the knowledge into practical instruction.
The course takes about 90-120 days (depending on the student’s abilities and absorption of provided information ).
In the above costs there are the following included:
- 120 hours theoretical training
- 50 flight hours practical training
This price includes :
- radio operator certificate.
- medical license class 2 ppl
- VFR night rating
- manuals, plotters and CBTs
- pilot logbook for PPL
Price: 13.000 Euro English speaking teachers and instructors included.